Learn how by using a simple bedside test and controlling the dynamics of electrolytes,
you can bring paramount change in the management of a patient.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Conducted by the Care Institute of Health Sciences.
- Duration: 6 hours.
- Arterial Blood Gas Analysis helps in assessing Acid base disorders, ventilatory status of patient, electrolyte imbalances
- 1) Learn correct steps of ABG by Hands-on exercise on a mannequin.
- 2) Basics of interpretation:-
- Followed by quiz in the afternoon session