● The eighth edition had Dr. K. Srinath Reddy, President of the Public Health Foundation of India, deliver the inaugural address.
● Dr. Patanjali Dev Nayar, Regional Advisor for Disability & Injury Prevention at WHO SEARO, gave a compelling lecture on "Maneuvering Crossroads to Human Sexuality." The discourse served to shed light on an essential aspect of human health.
● The conference centered around the theme of "Adolescent & Reproductive Health," exploring crucial aspects of young individuals' well-being and reproductive concerns.
● This year the conference witnessed a participation of over 1,400 delegates, with more than 120 international delegates.
● This year also saw the introduction of two new workshops:
- 1. Chest Sounds Interpretation
- 2. Forensic Autopsy