Anything and everything can go wrong in saving a life. SimWars replicate real life situations with life-life simulations,
to instill within the student the essentials of saving lives. With the state-of-the-art SimMan3G, a simulation that literally bleeds life.
Students are provided with a hands-on approach and a first hand experience at saving lives.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Conducted by SAFERCARE.
- Duration : 6 hours
Sim Wars is a competition that challenges clinical interdisciplinary healthcare teams to compete against each other in patients simulation scenarios. Each teams performance is reviewed by an expert panel which reviews the areas of teamwork, communication and clinical decision making.
- A) Learn how to manage a case through a clinical simulation scenario.
- B) How to apply the clinical knowledge.
- C) Learn how to Approach to the patient.
- D) Learn how to Communicate with the patient.
- E) How to work with team.
A simulation based workshop to learn and practice the essentials of Emergency management. This includes:
- 1) Resuscitation components
- 2) Quality CPR
- 3) Convulsions
- 4) Eye signs
- 5) Drug and event recognition
- 6) Chest compression and chest drain
- 7) Bleeding and wounds