Every coin has two sides, every subject too. Sometimes more!
Debate is a game of mental gymnastics.
Challenge your prowess of gab and test your medical proficiency in this invigorating event.
Let your words set the stage on fire!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) The participants will be segregated into the affirmative and negative debaters on a random basis prior to the event.
- 2) The event will be conducted in prelims and finals..
- 3) Prelims will have 2 rounds. a) Prelims will be held on 29th Oct 2021.
- 4) Finals will be held on 30th Oct 2021.
- 5) Topic for final will be given on 29th Oct 2021.One team with the affirmative and the other with the negative debaters.
- 6) Every participant will be judged on their content, diction, delivery and presentation and their argument.
- 7) The other nuanced rules and regulations shall be notified during or prior to the event.
- 8) Winners will be declared in the valedictory ceremony only.
b) Topic for prelims will be announced 1 week prior to the event on 22nd Oct 2021.
c) In round 1, 3 minutes will be given to present their argument.
d) In round 2, 1 minutes will be given for rebuttal.