Every coin has two sides, every subject too. Sometimes more!
Debate is a game of mental gymnastics.
Challenge your prowess of gab and test your medical proficiency in this invigorating event.
Let your words set the stage on fire!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) The participants will be segregated into the affirmative and negative debaters on a random basis prior to the event.
- 2) The debate will have three rounds and will be conducted in two sessions.
- 3) The topic for Round One will be given one week prior as mentioned above. Speakers will be given 3 minutes to present their argument.
- 4) The topic for Round Two will be given 1 hour prior to the commencement. Two minutes is the time allotted for the participant to present his/her argument followed by a rebuttal for two minutes.
- 5) The topic for Round Three will be disclosed on the 11th of August. Three minutes is the time allotted for the participant to present his/her argument followed by a rebuttal for two minutes.
- 6) Every participant will be judged on their content, diction, delivery and presentation and their argument.
- 7) The other nuanced rules and regulations shall be notified during or prior to the event.