● The 10th Edition of OSMECON held from the 8th to the 10th of August, was graced by Dr. Sowmya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organization (WHO), as the event’s honourable Chief Guest.
● Guest lectures by Dr. Prakash Baba Amte and Dr. Mandakini Amte, both Ramon Magsaysay award recipients and Padmashree award recipients, captivated the audience with their wisdom, compassion and candour.
● Dr. Rakesh Mishra, the CCMB Director, and Dr. Hemalatha, the Director of the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), were also present at the event, lending their expertise and insights.
● The event also noted the presence of Dr. Ravi Wankhedkar, the National Resident of IMA, New Delhi.
● The Annual UG Conference witnessed an attendance of nearly 2000 delegates, representing seven states from across the nation and five different countries across the world.
●The symposiums on 'Nanotechnology in Cancer Treatment' and '3D Bioprinting' showcased futuristic and technological advancements in medical research, setting the stage for cutting-edge innovation.