This workshop is an ideal opportunity to learn the fundamentals and practical skills required for the management of labour and immediate Newborn care.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Conducted by the Department Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Osmania Medical College & Department Of Neonatology, Niloufer Hospital.
- Duration : 6 hours
- It is a multidisciplinary course involving the essential modules of Intrapartum management and Early Newborn Care including Neonatal Resuscitation.
- It includes Hands-on practise of techniques over the mannequin.
Course Content:- Obstetrics
1) Normal Labour -
- 2) Active Management of Third Stage Labour (AMTSL)
- 3) Episiotomy.
- 4) Partograph.
- 5) IUCD insertion.
6) Eclampsia Drill:
7) Post Partum Haemorrhage Drill
b.Control of PPH
Course Content:- Neonatology
- 1) Early New Born Care.
- 2) Neonatal Resuscitation
- 3) Protection from hypothermia.
- 4) Protection from sepsis.
- 5) Dangerous signs.