The darkness of illness closely follows the dawn of advancements in medicine.
It always has and probably always will.
Research, the quest for newer and better ways to deal with health problems,
is the brilliant light steering us through the dark times.
Make your contribution to illuminate the dark and
let your Research papers shine in the world of OSMECON.
Tell us about your research and add another experience to your roster.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) Teams should consist of a maximum of 2 members. Individual presentations will also be accepted.
2) Abstract Submission:-
a. The abstracts should not exceed 300 words (From Title to Results & Analysis)
b. The last date for submission of abstracts is 15th July 2019.
c. The abstract should be in the form of word document (.doc or .docx).
d. The abstracts should be in the format of Title, Introduction, Background, Aims & Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results & Analysis(if available).
e. A copy of clearance certificate from the Institutional Ethics Committee of the College/Hospital should also be uploaded separately along with the abstract.
f. Informed Consent Form, Study Questionnaire and Case Study Form must be uploaded seperately if used for the study.
g. The abstracts selected for presentation will be listed on the website on 20th July 2019 and the delegates will be given prior information.
- 3) The presentation is expected to to be in the form of PowerPoint presentation (.ppt or .pptx).
- 4) The powerpoint presentation is to be submitted at the latest by 1st August 2019.
- 5) Each delegate will be given a total of 8 minutes: 5 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questionnaire (both from the judges and audience).
- 6) Each session will have a winner which will be declared in the valedictory ceremony only.