Presenting - A chance to formalize your curiosity;
To give wings to the thinker and writer in you;
To showcase your ideas to the medical fraternity
And bring your research into public view!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) Teams should consist of a maximum of two members. Individual presenters will also be accepted.
- 2) Only one delegate in the team is allowed to present the paper. However, questions can be answered by either of the team members.
- 3) Delegates are expected to send in the abstracts (not more than 300 words) before the deadline-8th September 2023 to email@example.com in the form of aWord document (.doc or .docx), which will be announced soon.
- 4) The abstract should be in the format of: Title, Introduction, Background, Aims and Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results & analysis (as applicable), and References.
- 5) Attestation of the authenticity of the work by any senior faculty member at the end of the abstract is mandatory.
- 6) Informed consent form, study questionnaire and case study form must be uploaded separately if used for the study.
- 7) All abstracts will be screened by a committee composed of senior faculty members.
- 8) The screening committee will select the top abstracts that will be presented in the oral paper presentation.
- 9) The decision made by the screening committee will be final and is not subject to reconsideration.
- 10) The delegates whose abstracts have been selected for presentation will be sent a mail and will be given prior information.
- 11) The presentation is expected to be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation (.ppt or .pptx file) not exceeding 18 slides.
- 12) The Powerpoint presentation is to be submitted by the last date- 21st September 2023 till 11:59 PM
- 13) Each presenter will be given a total of 8 minutes- 5 minutes for presenting their case and 3 minutes for answering questions from the judges and the audience.
- 14) Each session will have a winner which will be declared in the valedictory ceremony.