"All you need to paint is a few tools , a little instruction and a vision in your mind" - Bob Ross.
Art is artist painted. To paint is to show a bit of your soul. Where words fail, colours & strokes convey.
The colours to use ; the shades to restrain & the strokes to play with...are what defines an artist & his/her artwork.
Make the colours explode on the canvas of life & put on a show for the world to see & marvel.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) Delegates must send their paintings to email@example.com along with their Registration ID.
- 2) The last date for submission is 25th July 2019.
- 3) Each participant can send only one of his/her best painting for the competition.
- 4) The self declaration given below must be attested by any faculty member of your college/hospital and a scanned copy must be uploaded.
- 5) The size of the painting should be of A3 size (Landscape).
- 6) Description about the painting, within 100-150 words, has to be attached in the form of a word document (.doc / .docx) along with the photo.
- 7) A scanned copy of the painting should be sent in less than 10 MB size in .nef/.jpg/.png format.
- 8) Selected list of participants for the competition will be displayed in the website on 5thAugust 2019.
- 9) The selected paintings must be submitted at the registration desk on August 8th 2019 and will be displayed on all days of the conference.
- 10) Plagiarism of any kind will lead to disqualification.