It is said, either do something worth writing or write something worth reading.
An opportunity to word out your flaming thoughts and a chance to turn around people's mind by showcasing your perspective.
In medicine, there is no shortage of novel ideas, of a new outlook, all bubbling inside our heads, awaiting to be spilled out into words.
Unveil the hidden talent inside you, pour out the words on paper and win hearts not just a prize.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1) The essay should be within 1000-1500 words.
- 2) The essay should be written in the order of Title (with an epigraph), Introduction, Body & Conclusion.
- 3) Your essay will be judged on the way you put forth the topic in the most creative way.
- 4) Send your writings in the form of word document (.doc/.docx formant) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their Registration ID.
- 5) The last date for submission will be 25th July 2019.
- 6) List of selected participants will be displayed on 5th August 2019.
- 7) Winners will be announced in valedictory ceremony only.
- 8) No plagiarism will be entertained.